Magnesium & Himalayan Salt 5kg
W/Sale LOGIN FOR PRICES
A unique blend of Magnesium Flakes + Pure Himalayan Salt to Relax and Detoxify. Bulk Buy 5 Kg!
Relieve – Nourish – Relax – Absorb
A unique blend of Magnesium Flakes + Pure Himalayan Salt to Relax and Detoxify.
This product is entirely FOOD grade and may aid in the following ways:
- Soothe sore muscles and joints
- Relaxing, stress relief
- Healthier revitalised skin
- Lower Fatigue
- Improve immunity
- Calm the nervous system
- Support healthy sleep
- It is Suitable for all ages and contains 84 trace minerals
Magnesium is an essential part in regulating more than 300 enzyme systems in our body, including blood glucose control, muscle and nerve functions, blood pressure, energy production, and more. It is very important to our health and wellbeing.
However our modern western diets, food grown in mineral-depleted soil, unfiltered tap water, prescription medications, stress and other factors can lower our magnesium levels and cause health & wellbeing problems.
In fact up to up to three-quarters of the population are not getting their recommended daily magnesium intake!
Many of us have trouble with oral magnesium supplements as they are not absorbed effectively, particularly for those with a damaged gut which may result in stomach upsets. The solution…. Absorption via the skin!
Why Himalayan Salt?
Himalayan Salt is full of minerals and trace elements including magnesium, potassium, calcium chloride, and bromides. When dissolved in the bath they it can relax, rejuvenate and nourish the whole body.
A Himalayan Salt bath can assist to balance the body’s pH, lower blood pressure and deeply clean your skin whilst drawing out toxins for a detoxing effect.
Add it to the Bath!
The quickest and easiest way to safely raise magnesium levels and draw out toxins from the body is through the skin (transdermal absorption).
As the body’s biggest organ, our skin can actually absorb and deliver the nutrients we need whilst also filtering out toxins.
Simply add 1 – 3 cups to a warm bath (or 1/2 cup to a warm footsoak).
Relax and soak in the therapeutic goodness for 20- 30 minutes.
Drink plenty of water to hydrate.
Tips For the Perfect Magnesium + Himalayan Salt Bath
- Have a shower first to wash away any perfumes, soaps or moisturisers as they can disrupt the composition of your bath. You can use a dry brush during your shower to remove dead skin cells and stimulate your lymphatic system.
- Keep your bath water at around body temperature, roughly 37 degrees otherwise you may begin to excrete rather than absorb!
- Add the Magnesium Flakes + Himalayan Salt as the bath is filling to ensure they dissolve properly.
- Add a few drops of your favourite Essential Oil for extra luxury and therapeutic benefits.
- Soak for up to 20-30 minutes only.
- Air Dry not Towel Dry- you will receive more benefits if you leave allow the salt and magnesium to dry on your skin.
- Try placing a large soft towel on the bed (or maybe 2..mind your linens!) and rest there for half an hour, maybe try some mediation, as you feel the wonderful effects of the bath salts throughout your body. It is ideal if you can have this bath before bedtime.
- Start slowly- if you are new to salt or magnesium baths then start with 1 a week and build up to maybe 3 a week.
- Check with your healthcare professional that salt baths are safe for you. Salt baths can place a lot of pressure on your circulatory system, so if you have poor heart circulation, heart disease, diabetes, or are pregnant, always check with your doctor first to be sure that you can safely take a salt bath
- Check with your healthcare professional if you are breastfeeding.
- It is very important to drink plenty of water after your bath to hydrate. We suggest keeping a glass of water near you to sip as you soak.
- Use Caution when getting out of the bath. Move slowly and hold onto something solid, if you start to feel dizzy (this is the detox effect!) sit down and drink some more water until you feel ready to try again.
- Step carefully onto a towel or bath mat as sometimes the magnesium can make the soles of your feet slippery.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.